This resource has been created to help those who are experiencing hardship.
If you would like to speak with a staff member about your financial situation, please contact one of the following people:
Pastor Nick Fox: email@example.com
Susan Lecher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, there are a number of measures being considered to help families & our community financially over the coming weeks.
For a summary of those items, see the “Local Relief Measures” sections below. People who anticipate having trouble making payments should review the “Steps To Take” list below.
STEPS TO TAKE
- If you haven’t looked at a budget in a while, now’s the time to do so. Every Dollar is a great free app to use to get a budget together.
- Get clarity from your income sources as to what the reality will look like over the coming weeks.
- Cut spending to bare necessities. If you're struggling to pay your bills, we recommend the Dave Ramsey method. Spend your money on these four items first and in this order:
RCNB & Local Relief Measures
RCNB Disaster Relief Team
We're here to help you and our Disaster Relief Team is here to do work in our local community.
If you have needs around your home, contact DRT@RCNB.ORG to see if we can assist. (EXAMPLE: Cutting down trees after a flood, plumbing repairs, major clean up after a flood or natural disaster.)
Food Banks, Rent, & Utility Assistance
West Side Community Center Mobile Food Pantry
Assisted Living Support in Texas
Want To Help?
- Join the Disaster Relief Team by texting DRT to 94000 or by emailing Matt Laurin at DRT@rcnb.org or Nick Fox at email@example.com.
- Serve at the SOS Food Bank by signing up here.
- You can help by giving to our Covid Relief Fund or Missions Fund. RCNB.ORG/GIVE.