The Latest RCNB Updates
Join us on Sundays mornings for In-Person services or at our Online Campus. Because this includes a reduced capacity and adjusted service times, you'll need to reserve your seats in advance.
Additionally, we’re excited to open our RCNB Kids & Youth ministries.. Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our RCNB Kids & Youth environments safe (and fun) for your family!
River City will currently meet every Sunday with Kids & Youth included.
9am & 11am
Make a reservation
We ask that you and your family register for a service to maintain our capacity of 80% in the sanctuary and classrooms. Registration for services will open Mondays at 9:00 AM each week.
Register 1 of 2 ways:
What to expect
What we are doing:
- We're offering a touch-less experience including all high-volume areas being thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Masks are required.
- Kids ages 3 and up.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door. Anyone with a temperature over 99.9 will be asked to go home.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be available.
- Tithe boxes will be located in the back of the auditorium and foyer for guests who want to give. You can also Tithe using our Church App or by going online.
- Bulletins will no longer be handed out. Tithe envelopes and pens will be available on each row.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Wear a mask.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests. We know you're excited to see one another, but for now we ask that you remain socially distanced inside the building.
River City Online
Join our Online Campus at 9am and experience live worship, a message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer on YouTube & Facebook Live.
We encourage you to continue to attend River City Online for the following reasons:
- You're not ready to return back to church just yet.
- You or a family member has been experiencing the following:
- Temperature 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
- Sore throat
- New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Watch our kids & youth videos
Your Generosity Is Making A Difference
Gifts to COVID-19 Relief Fund are making a major impact locally. So far, this is what you’ve made possible:
- Over 30 people around the world have said yes to a relationship with Christ through the Church Online Platform since mid-March.
- We’ve given more than $11,000 to food banks, front-line workers, organizations and families meeting the needs of those struggling from the impact of COVID-19.
And we’re just getting started! You can join what God is doing by giving any time in the River City app or on our website.
We Want To Pray For You
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.