Tribe Youth - What To Expect
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our TRIBE Youth environments safe (and fun) for your teens. We're offering 2 identical services at our 9am & 11am service!
- Masks are required for 6th-12th graders.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our spaces during and between services.
- We've redesigned classrooms to allow for social distancing and smaller classroom sizes.
- We've rerouted our drop-off & pick-up areas as one way.
- Drop off will be located in the front of the building under the carport. Pick-Up will be located on the River Road side exit of the building.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in check-in and classroom areas.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Tribe Youth can check-in from a phone on our Church App, making their check-in process smooth and quick.
- If not able to check-in online we'll have a touch-less experience available with our TRIBE Volunteers at check-in kiosks.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door. Anyone with a temperature over 99.9 will be asked to go home.
- TRIBE Youth will be allowed to walk themselves down to their classrooms and exit the building to meet you after.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.